Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hour 58 min
Makes: 12 servings
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy or Whipped vanilla frosting
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make and cool cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan.
- Frost with frosting. Arrange berries on frosted cake to make flag design. Serve immediately.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Follow High Altitude directions on cake mix box.